Every union local must be financially sound and financially stable. It must bill and collect membership dues in a timely and accurate manner, and it must be ready to show details of its accounting processes when it’s time for an audit.
Now that process is easier and more efficient with EMMA’s new Membership Accounting platform. Built on the same modern technology foundation as the EMMA Member Management and EMMA Grievance Management systems, our new accounting system offers a comprehensive set of accounting features delivered via a secure, web-based application. With EMMA Membership Accounting there is no need to purchase and maintain servers, everything is hosted for you.
And best of all, everything runs on one common database so there is one source of truth for all member information at your local, regardless of whether that information is being used for member servicing, grievance management, or dues accounting.
Here are a few of the features that differentiate the EMMA system:
- 100% Web-Based Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Support for a variety of accounting processes to accommodate differences between locals
- Billing for dues, fees, and political contributions. Quick and accurate payment application and reconciliation.
- Support for virtually any dues formula, dues structure, payment method, or payment frequency.
- Detailed transaction logging and audit support.
- Comprehensive reporting and data export for internal financial analysis as well as International Reporting.
- Powerful data import features to process new hire lists and start collecting dues quickly and efficiently.
- Flexible permission system provides control over which users can see and modify which data.
The EMMA Membership Accounting system joins EMMA Membership Management and EMMA Grievance Management as the third component of the EMMA system.
Want to see EMMA Membership Accounting in action? Just schedule a demo here.